Friday, April 4, 2008

Get out of my head!

As further proof authorities long-ago implanted small micro-scanners in my molars to capture my dreams - or more evidence that great minds simply think alike - something I was, quite literally, thinking about as I nodded off for a few hour of sleep earlier this morning has turned up in on another Blog!

Art Bell? Call your office...

I was thinking of the same Wired article David Chiu was - apparently at that very moment - writing about in a posting for an organization with the unlikely name Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design.

From now on I'll know to think real hard about "the lost footage of the first lunar landings," and how, if found, they could easily be reformatted (as was originally intended) for television scanning speeds and resolution available since before being demonstrated at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair.

Then, when I regain consciousness the following morning, I can count on someone else who's hooked into the Grid saving me the trouble of searching for that original link.

It will just be in my InBox.

No comments: